Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
For help on any trouble you may be experiencing, here is the phone’s troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Galaxy S9 marks a more incremental upgrade from the S8, the styling remains similar, with upgraded components. The biggest feature of the Samsung Galaxy S9 is its revitalized "Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP AF sensor" rear camera. The camera can now run in F1.5 aperture mode or F2.4 aperture mode to allow you to take the best photo for your surrounding, The camera also has two slow motion modes so you can get that epic shot.
There are no major recalls for this device at this time.
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- Display: 5.8" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED with 2960x1440 resolution (~570 ppi)
- Rear/Main Camera: Dual Pixel 12 MP AF with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 4K video, Dual Aperture: F1.5 mode/ F2.4 mode
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP AF, f/1.7
- 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, with 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB internal, expandable via MicroSD slot (up to 400GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024 QAM, Bluetooth 5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps), ANT+, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- SIM: Dual/Hybrid SIM slot: one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Charging: Fast Charging on wired and wireless; wireless charging supports WPC and PMA
- Iris Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- RGB Light Sensor