Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
For more information regarding troubleshooting issues follow the link: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active was released on June 2014. Being dust proof and water resistant, the Galaxy S5 Active was designed for active people who love outdoor activities. It features the first ever built-in heart rate monitor and it combines it with the S Health app, making health tracking easier. The S Health app will appear on the the Galaxy S5 Active's 5.1" display which will automatically adjust brightness and contrast for a vibrant and colorful picture. The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active also features a 16 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active is fairly easy to identify. The rounded corners of the phone have been "cut" off flat. It also has a distinctive outer shell which absorbs impacts. Additionally, the model number should be present on a white identification sticker behind the battery. The Galaxy S5 Active is available in several colors depending on the phone provider.
- 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLED® display
- 1920x1080 (FHD) Display Resolution
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM memory
- 16 Megapixel rear-facing camera
- 2.0 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 2.5 GHz quad core processor
- 3.85 Volt, Lithium Ion 2800 MAH battery
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 G+5 GHz, VHT80 MIMO wifi connectivity
- 2.0 USB Port
- 4.0 Bluetooth
- 5.72"x 2.89"x 0.35" dimensions
- weight: 6 oz
- Dust proof & Water Resistant
- Hear beat monitor