Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Dell Inspiron 1545 was designed to appeal to the everyday user with a broad range of capabilities and a low price for the Dell notebook line. Released online on January 16, 2009, the Inspiron 1545 is a 15.6" display laptop that weighs 5.8 lbs. It succeeded the Dell Inspiron 1525 and is identified by its Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz CPU, 3GB RAM, and a 250GB HDD. Additionally on the underside is a label stating "INSPIRON 1545."
- Processors: Intel Centrino, Intel Celeron 900, Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200, T4300 or T4400 or Intel Core 2 Duo T6400, T6500, T6600, P7350, P7450, Intel Core i5 - 520M, AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core QL-64, AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core RM-74 or AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Ultra ZM-82
- Memory: 2 GB, 3 GB or 4 GB of shared dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM @ 800 MHz. 8GB works but not officially supported.
- Graphics Processor: integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD graphics or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 with 256 or 512 MB of graphics memory.
- LCD Display: 15.6" CCFL-backlit widescreen with a 1366 × 768 and TrueLife or 15.6" WLED-backlit widescreen with 1366 × 768 resolution 15.6" or WLED-backlit display with 1600 × 900 resolution and TrueLife.
- Hard Drive: 160 GB, 250 GB, 320 GB, or 500 GB SATA at 5400 RPM.
- Optical Drive: 8X tray-load dual-layer DVD+/-RW drive.
- Battery: 4-cell (37 Whr), 6-cell (56 Whr), or 9-cell (85 Whr) lithium-ion battery.
- Camera: 1.3 MP webcam with optional facial recognition software
- Wi-Fi Card: Dell Wireless 1397 802.11b/g half mini-card or Intel Wi-Fi Link 4965 802.11a/b/g/n half mini-card.
- Bluetooth: Dell Wireless Bluetooth Internal 365 (2.1 EDR).
- I/O ports: 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1 Fast Ethernet port, 1 VGA output, 1 headphone jack, 1 microphone jack, 1 ExpressCard 34 slot, 1 7-in-1 memory card reader, and 1 power adapter connector.