Background and Identification
Dell Inspiron laptops were introduced in 1999 with the Inspiron 7500. This line of computers is marketed towards the general public. In the earlier models, this was unique because many of Dell’s computers were business-oriented, and only really available through Dell directly, not any third-party stores. The Dell Inspiron 7737 laptop is a 17 inch computer that is part of the Inspiron 7000 series. 17 inch computers like this one are large, and are not very portable. However, they usually have more powerful processors. 17 inch computers make good gaming laptops, and they are also useful for professionals who need to do high-energy tasks on their computers, such as rendering or animation.
The model number on a Dell laptop can be in several different places. Use this Dell support page to find your model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help from the manufacturer.
- Height: 1 in (Non-touch) or 1.10 in (Touch)
- Width: 16.24 in
- Depth: 10.61 in
- Minimum weight: 6.59 lb (Non-touch) or 7.25 lb (Touch)
- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 (4th generation)
- Chipset: Integrated in processor
- Memory Type: DDR3L
- Memory Configurations Supported: 4 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, and 16 GB
- Display Type: 17.3” HD or Full HD
- Camera: 0.92 megapixel
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 (HD) at 30 fps
- Battery: 4-cell battery