Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
Alienware is a subsidiary of Dell that focuses on gaming computers. The Alienware brand was founded in 1996 as an independent company. The name allegedly comes from the Alienware founders’ fondness for the X-Files TV show and other science fiction stories. The brand was bought by Dell in 2006. At the time, Dell had its own series of gaming computers known as the XPS series. However, this line was eventually scaled back, and Alienware became the main Dell gaming computer brand.
The Dell Alienware 15 R2 is the second version of the Alienware 15 inch computer. It was released in 2015, and has since been discontinued. It has the red Alienware logo on the center bottom of the screen, and a red touchpad. The model number of your Dell laptop may be in several places. The Dell Support website has information on how to find the location of the model number.
- Height: 34 mm (1.34 in)
- Width: 385.80 mm (15.19 in)
- Depth: 270.20 mm (10.64 in)
- Screen Size: 15.6-inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) or 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD)
- Weight (depends on configuration): 3.21 kg (7.08 lb)
- Battery: 8-cell Lithium-ion 92 WHr
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7
- Chipset: Intel HM170 Series
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Configurations: 8 GB, 12 GB, and 16 GB
- Speaker: Two Klipsch powered stereo speaker system
- Microphone: Digital array microphones