How to remove a stripped pentalobe screw
Why do I have a circle in the middle of my screen
No Power, Not Charging
Liquid spill results in extremely dim screen, how to fix?
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
There is currently no troubleshooting information available for the MacBook Air 13" Late 2010.
Background and Identification
The MacBook Air 13" Late 2010 was released October 21, 2010. The fourth iteration of MacBook Air, this model is the thinnest and cheapest MacBook Air to date. It is recognized by its tapering form factor from back to front, a keyboard-mounted power button, and two USB 2.0 ports.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 128GB or 256GB Flash Storage
- 1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 6MB on-chip shared L2 cache; or optional 2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 6MB shared L2 cache
- 2GB or 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM onboard
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking ; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology
- SD card
- Two USB 2.0 (up to 480Mbps)
- Mini DisplayPort
- Stereo speakers
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Headphone minijack
- Support for Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
Battery and power:
- Built-in 50-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 45W MagSafe power adapter with cable management system
- MagSafe power port
- Up to 7 hrs wireless productivity
- Up to 30 days standby time
What’s in the box:
- 13-inch MacBook Air
- 45W MagSafe power adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Software Reinstall Drive