AirPods Charging Case Disassemblyen
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Apple AirPods were announced in September of 2016 alongside the iPhone 7. The headphones communicate wirelessly (conveniently, as the iPhone 7 does not have a headphone jack) using Bluetooth technology. In addition to existing Bluetooth protocol, Apple has introduced the W1 chip into the AirPods, purportedly enhancing wireless connectivity for a better connection and improved sound.
- AirPods (each) - 0.14 ounces (4g)
- Charging Case (each) - 1.34 ounces (34g)
- AirPods (each) - 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm)
- Charging Case - 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm)
- AirPods - Bluetooth
- Charging Case - Lightning connector
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer