Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
The third revision of the Xbox Wireless Controller was released in November 2020, bundled with Xbox Series X and Series S. It is backward compatible with existing Xbox One consoles. While this controller works on legacy consoles, the new Share button may not work; this will just remain unused when unsupported.
The Series X|S controller has a slightly smaller body, but some prominent features to separate it from Xbox One controllers are:
- The "Share" button on the center of the controller, below the "View" and "Menu" buttons
- Circular dished D-pad similar to that of the Elite Controller
- USB-C connector instead of USB Micro-B.
- BEWARE: While this port eliminates a chronic point of failure, it may break support for accessories that use the USB port unless an adapter can be used for these accessories.
The controller also supports Bluetooth Low Energy and can simultaneously be paired to a Bluetooth device and an Xbox. The controller also includes Dynamic Latency Input, sending controller information to the console more frequently and in time with the current framerate to reduce the latency between user input and reaction in the game.
In September 2021 through the Xbox Insider program, Microsoft started rolling out the improved Bluetooth and latency features from these newer controllers to its official Xbox One controllers, including the Xbox Adaptive Controller.
Dimensions & weight
- 241g (8.5 oz)
- 3.5 mm headset jack for headsets with or without a microphone
- USB-C port for charging, wired gameplay, and accessories
- Wireless connectivity via Xbox Wireless Adapter (Windows 10/11 PC) or Bluetooth LE (Windows 10/11 PC, iOS, Android), or USB-C (Wired).
- 2x AA batteries
- 2x thumbsticks (potentiometers)
- Directional pad
- 4x main face buttons (ABXY)
- 2x shoulder buttons
- 2x triggers
- Xbox button
- Start and Select buttons
- Share button
- Black, White, Blue, Red, Volt, Pink, Green
- Textured triggers and bumpers