AMOLED & Digitizeren
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Xiaomi Mi 9 is an Android smartphone developed by Xiaomi Inc in 2019. Its predecessor was the Xiaomi Mi 8 and its successor is the Xiaomi Mi 10.
It runs on Xiaomi’s custom MIUI 10 operating system based on Android 9.0. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, with 6 GB or 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and the Adreno 640 GPU. It has a 6.39 inch AMOLED display and includes 64 GB or 128 GB storage options. The phone has a fingerprint scanner under the display. It features an aluminum frame and Gorilla glass on the front and rear. It also has a triple camera setup.
It’s available in Piano Black, Ocean Blue or Lavender Violet colors and runs about $488-$542 according to TechRadar, depending on the storage.
A criticism this phone has received is its frequent advertising that pops up when loading apps.
Release date: February 2019
Dimensions and Weight: 157.5 mm × 74.7 mm × 7.6 mm, 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 6.39 inches (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 × 2340 pixel resolution at ~403 ppi
Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; MIUI 11
Processor: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
- Chipset: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485
RAM and Storage: 64GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/6GB RAM, 128GB/8GB RAM, 256GB/8GB RAM
- Rear-facing cameras:
- 48 MP ƒ/1.75
- 12 MP telephoto ƒ/2.2
- 16 MP ultra wide-angle lens ƒ/2.2
- Front-facing camera: 20 MP ƒ/2.0
- 3300 mAh
- 27W Fast Charging
- Fast wireless charging 20W
- USB Type C
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor
- In-screen ambient light sensor
- Electronic compass
- Linear motor
- IR remote control
- Camera laser focusing sensor
3.5 mm headphone jack: yes
- Bluetooth 5.0, Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus
- Wi-Fi 2x2 MIMO technology, supports MU-MIMO
- 2G: GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- AAC/LDAC/aptX/aptX-HD audio frequencies