Can I use solvents like mineral spirits to clean asphalt from my USB?
Bottom speaker does not work after screen replacement.
Bright, horizonal lines on screen after water damage. How to fix?
screen won't turn on after battery replacement
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
If you are having difficulties identifying and solving issues with your Google Pixel 2 XL, visit our Troubleshooting Page
Background and Identification
Announced on October 4, 2017, and released on October 19, 2017, the Google Pixel 2 XL is designed by Google and manufactured by LG Electronics. It identified by its model number G011C. To check your device's model number go to Settings > System > About Phone > Model. If the Model section says it is a Pixel 2 XL, that means your model number is G011C. (If the Model section says it is a Pixel 2 that means your model number is G011A instead).
The larger of Google's flagship smartphones, the Pixel 2 XL features a 6-inch POLED display with 538 ppi. It's also distinguished by its brightly colored power button, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and partial glass backing which allows for NFC capabilities.
The Google Pixel 2 XL runs on the Android Oreo operating system. Some of the features of the phone include Active Edge which launches Google Assistant when the phone is squeezed, USB Type-C quick charging, and free unlimited storage for media taken on the phone. There have been no recalls.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- 6.0 inches diagonal with radiased corners
- QHD+ (2880 x 1440 resolution) pOLED at 538 ppi
- 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- Main Camera: 12.2 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, autofocus with laser + dual pixel phase detection
- Front Camera: 8 megapixel, f/2.4 aperture, 1.4 μm pixels, fixed focus
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi 2.4G + 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- Supports up to CAT 15 (800Mbps DL / 75Mbps UL), 3x DL CA, 4x4 MIMO, 256-QAM DL and 64-QAM UL depending on carrier support
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (10.0 Gb/s)
- Single Nano SIM or eSIM
Battery: 3,520 mAh battery
- Size: 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.2 x 3.0 x 0.3 in)
- Weight: 175 g (6.2 oz)
Google: Pixel 2 XL Official Support
Google Forums: Pixel User Community
Wikipedia: Google Pixel 2
Amazon: Purchasing Page
Forbes : Tips and Tricks
Android Central: User Forums