Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2
Background and Identification
The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (model 1797) is an upgraded replacement for the Series 1 (model 1698). It was released on November 4, 2019, and is compatible with the Xbox One, X, and S consoles as well as PCs running Windows 10/11. Additionally, the controller can be connected to iOS and Android devices.
It comes with a USB-C connection and features three-level hair trigger locks, adjustable tension for the thumbstick, Bluetooth connectivity, and allows for three user-defined profile settings.
Dimensions & weight
- 345g (+/- 15g) (12.17 oz +/- 0.5 oz)
- 3.5mm headset jack for headsets with or without microphone
- USB-C port for charging, wired gameplay, and accessories.
- Wireless connectivity via Xbox Wireless Adapter (Windows 10/11 PC) or Bluetooth (Windows 10/11 PC, iOS, Android)
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Two thumbsticks (interchangeable)
- Directional pad (interchangeable)
- Two sets of shoulder buttons
- Four main face buttons
- Four programmable paddles (interchangeable)
- Black, White (Core Edition)
- Adjustable thumstick tension
- Shorter hair trigger locks
- Up to three custom profiles