Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Identification and Background
Released April 2004, the Nikon D70 is a 6 megapixel digital SLR much like it's predecessor the Nikon D100. The D70 was Nikon's response to Canon's EOS 300D low-cost SLR camera. The new polycarbonate body feels sturdy and comfortable in the hand, while the buttons and switches are all in the same places as they were on the D100. The D70 is an inexpensive model with excellent image quality and numerous features, including:
- Seven pre-programmed Digital Vari-Program selections for simple, great quality photos in even the most difficult conditions.
- Auto, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, and manual modes
- TTL auto white balance, presets, and custom settings
- Shutter speeds from 1/8,000 to 30 seconds
- ISO settings from 200 to 1600
In July 2005, Nikon released the D50, a lightweight, cheaper, easy-to-use version of the D70.