Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Track down a number of hardware and software problems using the LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer troubleshooting guide.
The LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer 32610 learning tablet is intended for children ages 3 to 9 years old. This tablet was released in two colors; green and pink. The device is compatible with the LeapFrog Explorer Library of game cartridges and applications.
Upgrades from the previous model, LeapFrog LeapPad, include a second front-facing 2MP photo and video camera, increased battery life, and increased storage.
- Screen: 5" back lit, resistive touch screen
- Resolution: 480x272
- Battery Life: 9 hours (4 AA Batteries not included)
- Camera and Video Recorder: Front and Rear Cameras capable of 2 MP photos and 240p video recorders
- Motion Sensor: Included
- Processor: 550MHz
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Stylus: Included
- Microphone: Built-in
- USB Cable
- Manufacture Warranty: 12 Months
- 5 Built-in Apps with motion-based play:
- Pet Pad
- Cartoon Director
- LeapFrog Learning Songs (5 songs)
- Art Studio
- 1 of 3 free apps
- Quick Start Guide
- Parent Guide
- Height: 7"
- Width: 5.2"
- Depth: 1.03"