Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
The Flipper Zero is a versatile multi-tool device designed for hacking, debugging, and experimenting with various electronic gadgets and systems. It is an open-source, programmable, and modular device that can perform a wide range of functions, such as sniffing, jamming, decoding, and emulating different wireless protocols and signals.
Released in August 2020, the Flipper Zero features a 160x80 pixel monochrome display, a three-axis accelerometer, an infrared transceiver, a temperature sensor, a vibration motor, and a built-in battery that can last for up to 2 weeks on a single charge. It also comes with a variety of interchangeable modules that can be attached to its expansion ports to extend its capabilities.
The Flipper Zero is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple and intuitive interface that allows users to perform a variety of tasks without requiring any programming knowledge. However, for more advanced users, the Flipper Zero also supports custom firmware and programming using popular languages such as Python and C++. The device also features a community-driven platform that encourages collaboration and sharing of knowledge and resources among its users.
- OS: FreeRTOS
- MCU: STMicroelectronics STM32WB55RG
- SRAM: 256 KB
- Flash Memory: 1024 KB
- Storage: Up to 128GB MicroSDHC (16GB or 32GB recommended)
- Type: Monochrome LCD
- Resolution: 128x64 px
- Controller: ST7565R
- Interface: SPI
- Diagonal Size: 1.4“
- Technology: LiPo
- Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Frequency: 125 kHz
- Modulation: AM, PSK, FSK
- Supported cards: EM400x, EM410x, EM420x, HIDProx, Indala
- Bluetooth: LE 5.0
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 port, type C
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Supported cards: ISO-14443A/B, FeliCa™, NFC Forum protocols, NXP Mifare® Classic®, Ultralight®, DESFire® etc.
- Sub-1 GHz Radio:
- Chip: TI CC1101
- TX Power: 0 dBm max
- Frequency bands (depends on region): 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHz
- TX/RX range: 800-950 nm
- TX power: 300 mW
- GPIO Pins:
- 3.3 CMOS Level
- Input 5V tolerant
- Up to 20 mA per digital pin
- Operation modes: Reader/Writer/Emulator
- Supported protocols: Dallas DS1990A, CYFRAL
- Size: 100 x 40 x 25 mm
- Weight: 102 grams
- Body materials: PC, ABS, PMMA
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C