Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
For additional help with the iRobot Roomba S9 Plus, check out the device's troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The iRobot Roomba S9 Plus (Model number: s955020) was introduced in May of 2019 as a smart robot vacuum with a tower that automatically empties the Roomba when full and returns to its Home Base when low on power.
The Roomba S9 features sensors that allow it to map out the room to calculate a cleaning path. It also is modular, making it very easy for the user to take it apart and repair it.
The Clean Base acts as a hub for the Roomba, storing waste and charging the vacuum. Vacuum bags can be put into and taken out of the tower.
- iRobot Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum
- 1 Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal
- 2 Dirt Disposal Bags
- 1 North American Line Cord
- 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- 1 Extra Corner Brush
- Robot Weight: 8.15 lbs
- Robot Dimensions: 12.25 inches width x 3.5 inches high
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Clean Base Dimensions: 12.2 inches wide x 15.1 inches deep x 19 inches high
- Clean Base: Compatible with all Roomba S models