Smontaggio iPad Mini 5
I need a Permanently remove iCloud Activation lock
How to restore full functionality of replacement screen?
iPad mini 5 screen adhesive tape
Delay in start charging ipad
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Check out our free iPad Mini 5 teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
After a few years without an update, Apple refreshed the iPad Mini and Air tablets in March of 2019. The new Mini keeps the same form factor and chassis as the previous Mini tablets, but gets an updated display with Pencil support and a spec bump to Apple’s latest A12 chipset. The Mini 5 comes in three colors: Silver, Space Grey, and Gold.
There are two variants of the iPad mini 5: a Wi-Fi only model and LTE-enabled version.
The most often replaced iPad mini 5 parts include the battery, screen, and home button assembly.
- CPU: A12 Bionic SoC
- Storage: 64/256 GB Storage options
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch Retina display
- 2048-by-1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Wide color display (P3)
- True Tone display
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Fully laminated display
- Antireflective coating
- Apple Pencil support
- Size: 8.0 (H) x 5.3 (W) x 0.24 (D) inches
- 0.66 pounds (300.5 grams) Wi-Fi model
- 0.68 pound (308.2 grams) Cellular model
Battery: 19.1‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‐polymer battery
Ports and Connectivity
- Lightning connector
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Smart Connector
- Main Camera
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- 5-element lens
- Front Facing Camera
- 7-megapixel photos
- 1080p HD video recording
- Retina flash
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Backside illumination
Speakers: Two-speaker stereo audio
Wireless and Cellular
- All models
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Wi-Fi + Cellular models
- UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Gigabit-class LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71)
- Wi-Fi calling