Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V Teardown
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V is a hyperzoom bridge digital camera that features a 20.4-megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor and 100-times digital zoom. Cyber-shot is Sony’s line of point-and-shoot digital cameras that were introduced in 1996. Cyber-shot model names use a DSC prefix, which stands for “Digital Still Camera.” Many Cyber-shot camera models feature Carl Zeiss trademarked lenses. Some models use Sony or Sony G lenses.
All Cyber-shot cameras can accept Sony’s proprietary Memory Stick or Memory Stick PRO Duo flash memory. Some models also support CompactFlash. Between 200 and 2009, Sony Ericsson used the Cyber-shot brand in a line of mobile phones. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V model includes a 3-inch color liquid crystal display (LCD) screen and a color electronic viewfinder. The camera was available in two options, the DSC-HX400 and the DSC-HX400V. The DSC-HX400V includes a higher specification including built-in GPS, WiFi, and NFC. The DSC-HX400V model was released in the United States in February 2014 as the successor to the HX200V and the HX300 models.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V models feature a battery life of up to 300 shots or 150 minutes. The cameras include a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that can be charged with a USB port. The cameras feature Optical SteadyShot and Optical SteadyShot Intelligent Active Mode lens-based stabilization to reduce blurring of images from shaky hands. It also features a self-timer with two-second and ten-second delays.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V cameras include the name “Sony” printed in capital letters above the camera’s lens.
Type: Bridge digital camera
- Lens: Carl Zeiss, 24-1200 mm,
15 elements in 10 groups
- F-numbers: 2.8-8.0 in 1/3-stop increments
- Sensor: 1/2.3" (6.17 x 4.55mm) BSI-CMOS sensor
- Maximum resolution: 5184x3888 (20.4 megapixels)
- Film speed: ISO 80-3200 (standard) or 80-12800 (high sensitivity)
- Storage media: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MS Pro
- Focus modes: Automatic, DMF, or Manual
- Focus areas: Wide, Center, Flexi-Spot(S/M/L)
- Focus bracketing: ±2.0 EV in ⅓ EV steps
- Exposure modes: Manual, Program, iAutomatic, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority
- Metering modes: Multi, Center-weighted, Spot
- Flash: Built-in pop-up; Range: 8.5meters (Auto ISO)
- Flash bracketing: ±2.0 EV in ⅓ EV steps
- Shutter speed range30-1/4000 sec
- Continuous shooting: 10 frames per sec.
- Viewfinder: Digital and LCD
- Viewfinder magnification: 50x optical zoom
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent0, Fluorescent1, Fluorescent2, Flash, C.Temp./Filter, Custom
- LCD screen: 3" tilting (4:3) TFT LCD
- Battery: Li-Ion NP-BX1, 3.6V, 1240mAh
- Data Port(s): USB 2.0, Micro HDMI, WiFi
- Dimensions: 130 x 93 x 103 mm (5.1 x 3.67 x 4.06″)
- Weight: 660 g (inc battery & SD card)