Repairing Samsung 60" LED TV UN60FH6003FXZA T-Con failureen
Background and Identification
The Samsung 2013 LED TV with a 60” screen is part of the Samsung F600x series of televisions. The television features screen mirroring, which allows the user to wirelessly connect a compatible Samsung device such as a phone or computer to the television. This can be used to project photos or stream a video on a much larger screen.
To identify the model number of your Samsung TV, you can look at the sticker on the back of the television, where you can find the model and serial numbers. For a Smart TV model, however, you can go to the Menu -> Support -> Contact Samsung options on the TV, where you will find the same information.
- Series: FH6003
- Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand: 54.1" x 31.5" x 3.7"
- Product Size (W x H x D) With Stand: 54.1" x 33.9" x 12.9"
- Shipping Size (W x H x D): 66.2" x 36.8" x 7.9"
- Product Weight Without Stand: 50.7 lb.
- Product Weight With Stand: 60.0 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 74.7 lb.
- Screen Size: 60.0" Measured Diagonally
- Dolby Audio: Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- Sound Effect: SRS TheaterSound
- Speaker Type: Down Firing + Full Range
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Clear Motion Rate: 240
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus: Yes
- OSD Language: English, Spanish, French
- Closed Captioning: Yes
- Power Supply (V): AC110-120V 60Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 91W
- Maximum Power Consumption: 149W
- Standby Power Consumption: Under 0.3W
- HDMI Inputs: 2
- USB Inputs: 1
- Component Inputs: 1
- Remote: Standard Remote Control (TM1240, No light)
- Remote Control Battery: Yes