Valve Actuator Motor
Domande SupportoPoni una Domanda
Non ci sono domande. Puoi essere il primo a porre una domanda!
For in depth troubleshooting tips, visit this device’s troubleshooting page .
Background and Identification
The Philips Emerson CoughAssist ventilator was originally manufactured by Respironics in 2000. This ventilator has be replaced by the newer model the CoughAssist T70 ventilators, but was the early iteration of that model. It is a cough assisting ventilator used to simulate a cough in the patient through pressure changes. The device is a blue gray color with automatic or manual controls. While in the automatic mode, the timings for inhaling, exhaling, and the pause can be individually adjusted, while both modes have variable inhale and exhale pressures.
- Height: 292 mm (11.5 in)
- Width: 279 mm (11.0 in)
- Depth: 419 mm (16.5 in)
- Weight: 11 kg (24 lbs)
- Maximum Positive Pressure: 70 cmH20 (44 mmHg)
- Maximum Negative Pressure: 70 cmH20 (44 mmHg)
- Minimum Inhalation Flow: 3.3 liters/second
- Maximum Inhalation Flow: Equals exhalation flow
- Maximum Exhalation Flow Capacity: 10 liters/second; actual flow depends on airway resistance.
- Timers: 0 to 5 seconds.
- Input Voltage: CA-3000: 100-120 VAC, 60 Hz; CA-3200: 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Input Power: CA-3000: 300 VA; CA-3200: 600 VA
- Operating Temperature: +10 to +40°C (+50 to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to + 50°C (-4 to +122°F)
Source: CoughAssist User’s Guide