Minolta X-370 Battery Replacementen
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Track down problems encountered with your Minolta X-370 on our Troubleshooting Page
Identification and Background
The Minolta X-370 was one of the best entry-level single-lens-reflex (SLR) cameras of its time. It is very simple to use and maintain and is a fantastic camera for beginners and experts alike
The Minolta X-370 is an easy-to-use microcomputerized (SLR) camera with quartz control of mechanical sequences and shutter speed, providing lasting accuracy and years of enjoyment.
The X-370 can be used with Minolta's wide range of accessories, such as wideangle, telephoto, and zoom lenses, Motor Drive 1, Auto Winder G, Wireless Controller IR-1, and much more.
- June 1981 to June 1990
- 35mm single-lens reflex auto-exposure camera
- Minolta SLR bayonet (54° rotating angle)
- coupling for full aperture metering and automatic diaphragm control
- stepless speeds 1/1000 to 4 sec
- set automatically with selector dial at "AUTO" setting or fixed speeds 1 to 1/1000 sec
- ISO 12/12° to ISO 3200/36° set by film-speed dial that locks at 1/3-EV increments
- Two 1.5v alkaline-manganese (LR44: Eveready A-76 or equiv.) cells or
- Two 1.55v silver-oxide (SR44: Eveready S-76, EPX-76 or equiv.) cells or
- One 3v lithuim (CR-1/3N) cell
- Electronic for 10-sec. delay
- Cancelable anytime before release
- 137mm x 90mm x 51.5mm without lens
- 470g without lens and power cells