Domande SupportoPoni una Domanda
Non ci sono domande. Puoi essere il primo a porre una domanda!
Background and Identification
At CES in January of 2019, HTC unveiled an upgraded Vive Pro called the Vive Pro Eye. Released in June of the same year, the Vive Pro Eye features built-in eye tracking with accessibility options for hands-free use.
The Vive Pro Eye ships with two handheld controllers and two base stations.
Display Type: Dual OLED
Resolution: 2880 × 1600 spread over two displays (1440 x 1600 per eye)
Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
Field of View: 110°
- SteamVR tracking
- Eye Comfort (IPD)
- 360-degree positional tracking
- Eye tracking
- 120 Hz gaze output frequency
- 0.5˚-1.1˚ accuracy
- 5-point calibration
- 110˚ trackable FOV
- HTC SRanipal SDK (Unreal, Unity engine compatibility)
- NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- 4 GB+ RAM
- Windows 7 or newer
- 1x USB 3.0 or newer
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 or newer