Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Track down a number of hardware problems using the HP Pavilion dv5000 Troubleshooting Guide.
Identification and Background
If you are unsure if this is your device, you can check the model name and number. The model name and number are both located on the back of the device.
The HP Pavilion dv5000 was released in January 2005. It comes with a 15.4" widescreen display. It is preloaded with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and has a max memory of 2048 MB. This products also offers advanced modularity and extensive multimedia support. It is considered "full-featured" because it has 3 Universal Serial Bus ports and the following components: PC Card slot, IEEE 1394 port, and Digital Media Slot.
- AMD Turion 64 Single-Core Mobile ML-37
- 2 GHz
- 15.4 inches
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- ATI RADEON® XPRESS 200M IGP graphics
- 128 MB (shared)
- DVD Writer Dual Format (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer support
- Altec Lansing® speakers
- 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated
- 120 GB
- 512 MB DDR 333 MHz (2 x 256 MB)
- 18.5 V to 19.0 V dc
- 4.74 A or 4.9 A
- 4 W
- 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery
- 101 key compatible keyboard
- 1 VGA port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 RJ 11 modem connector
- 1 RJ 45 Ethernet connector
- S-video TV out
- Remote control infrared port (Remote Control optional)
- 1 Headphone-out, 1 Microphone-in port
- Cable docking connector