5G mmWave Antenna
Fingerprint reader not working on new screen, how to troubleshoot?
Fingerprint sensor not working after screen replacement.
How can I replace the shattered screen of my Pixel Pro 7?
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Pixel 7 Pro is Google’s 2022 flagship smartphone and was announced on October 6th, 2022, alongside the Google Pixel 7. The phone offers features like 5G capability, up to 12 GB of RAM, up to 512 GB of onboard storage, and a 120 Hz 6.7” HDR10+ LTPO AMOLED display. It offers an IP68 rating and is equipped with a battery with a 5,000 mAh capacity. The Pixel 7 Pro runs on a Google Tensor G2 octa-core chipset with a Mali-G710 MP7 GPU.
The Pixel 7 Pro starts at $899 and is available in the colors Obsidian, Snow and Hazel depending on region and carrier.
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.85 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.35 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G710 MP7
- Memory: 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256/512 GB internal memory
- 6.7 inch panel
- 1440 x 3120 pixels (~512 ppi)
- LTPO AMOLED, HDR10+, 120Hz
- Main Camera: Triple-lens camera with 50 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, 48 MP, f/3.5, 120mm (telephoto), 1/2.55", 0.7µm and 12 MP, f/2.2, 126˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, AF
- Front-facing Camera: 10.8 MP, f/2.2, 21mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.22µm
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5G Sub 6GHz / mmWave, LTE
- Bluetooth v5.2
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC
- USB Type-C 3.2
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 23W
- Size: 162.9 x 76.6 x 8.9 mm (6.41 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 212 g (7.48 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1 meter underwater up to 30 minutes)
- Stereo speakers
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Laser AF