Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Erratic and uncontrolled flight can be the result of a flight controller error, to learn more, check out our DJI Phantom FlyAways wiki.
Background and Identification
Phantom is a series of UAVs (or unmanned aerial vehicles) designed and manufactured by DJI, a Chinese technology company. The Phantom 1, originally known as the Phantom, was released in January 2013 and was commonly equipped with a GoPro camera for non-professional filmmaking and photography. With a GoPro camera, the Phantom’s battery life was around 10 minutes. The Phantom 1 uses Lithium-Polymer batteries.
The Phantom 1 has a maximum take-off weight of 1200 grams and the drone weighs approximately 1000 grams including its battery and propellers. It is only compatible with Windows software. The Phantom 1 includes a rechargeable 2200 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery and the drone’s transmitter requires four AA batteries that are not included with the UAV. It has a maximum flight velocity of 10 meters per second and a maximum ascent/descent speed of 6 meters per second. The transmitter and the UAV can communicate from up to 1000 meters apart, though FAA regulations require that the remote pilot maintains line-of-sight to any hobbyist drone or UAV, even if the controllable distance is farther.
The Phantom 1 can be identified by its white quadcopter body and the word “Battery” in all capital letters on the camera box, which is located directly above the drone’s camera gimbal. The Phantom 1 also includes two red stripes on each of its four quadcopter arms. The name “DJI” is printed in lowercase red font in the center of the drone’s body.
ESC Sound Introduction:
- Ready: ♪1234567
- Throttle stick is not at bottom: BBBBBB…
- Input signal abnormal: B——–B——–B…
- Input voltage abnormal: BB—BB—BB—BB…
Transmitter TX Parameters:
- Working Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Control Channels: 7 Channels
- Communication Distance: 1000m
- Receiver Sensitivity（1%PER): ＞-100dBm
- Power Consumption of TX:＜20dBm
- Working Current /Voltage: 52 mA@6V
- AA Battery: 4 Required
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Power Consumption: 3.12W
- Take-off Weight: <1200g
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode)
- Vertical: 0.8m
- Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: 6m/s
- Max Flight Velocity: 10m/s
- Diagonal distance (motor center to motor center): 350mm
- Phantom Prop Guard:
- Size(Single): Angle(155.0°) Radius(112.32mm)
- Whole Size with Four Prop Guards: 575.5mm
Charger and Battery Parameters:
- Charger AC Input: 100-240V
- Charge Current: 1A/2A/3A
- Current Drain for Balancing: 200mA
- Power: 20W
- Battery Type: Li-Po