broken charge port can't charge speaker
Why is my music not playing from the auxiliary port?
Why does my speaker lose battery so fast?
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the Axess SPBT1031, please visit the Troubleshooting Page
Background and Identification
The Axess SPBT1031 is a rechargeable indoor/outdoor bluetooth-enabled 2.1 speaker. Capable of using USB, AUX and SD card for music input. The speaker also has the ability to connect to FM radio. The product was released in 2014 by Axess USA.
The SPBT line of speaker has four models currently in production. They are all similar in design, but the SPBT1031 can be distinguished by the button interface’s location. The interface is located of the mesh covering over the speakers. Furthermore the interface , while the most similar model’s interface, the SPBT1033, only goes about 75% of the way across the mesh.
The device features include:
- 10-meter operating range
- Built-in 1000mAh Lithium rechargeable battery
- Subwoofer: 3-inch, 5 Watt, 4 Ohm
- Two Horns: 2-inch, 2 Watt, 4 Ohm
- Detachable Strap for travel
Common issues may include: poor Bluetooth connectivity, sound quality and range; poor battery life.
- Axess SPBT1031 Product
- This link has all the information regarding what the product consists of and what comes with the product.
- Product Manual
- A short manual for learning how to operate the device.
- Amazon Customer Reviews
- See how others feel about the product.