Sounds like you have a virus , to be sure get an app called malware bytes . The free version should do it . Then to clean things get a program app called c-cleaner. Be careful not to get on the fake sights for these apps . Try that I think that should do it
Need to know if you get beep codes ? If you get beep codes it's a hardware device if not it's usually a memory card or HD . Look up beep codes on web to check how many beeps mean what . A single beep is what you want . Also did you install new hardware if so take it out . Did you change anything ? Did you drop it . Need more info
Well first things first , you need to get it powered up. Your battery should charge as long as you have the proper charger. The connector from the battery to the computer is suspect if the battery is taking a charge. Test battery w a volt meter to know what you have. Trouble shooting is a method of canceling . For instance ,usually check the obvious . Things that get the most abuse , like the cord or the battery . How old is the battery , if it's over a year there isn't much left. Depends on use of course , then if you have voltage evrywhere but the computer then the obvious is the connector and if that is the case did you forget to plug in the jumper from that connector. I would certainly retrace your install and double check everything, I can almost guarantee it's something easy and stupid. Good luck !
Your sensors are dirty , get to the sensor and clean it with a damp Qtip. Common problem not a big deal Update (02/25/2016): Belay my last answer I didn't realize it was on a laptop. Late. I would try and erase the driver for it and reload it. Pretty possible the driver has gotten corrupted other wise just plug in a wireless one
The valve is a solenoid , basically a coil of wire with a rod or actuator in this case. The coil on the solenoid is cooked. That is how the valve works. If it is a new valve (solenoid valve) and is still not operating then the guy is right . The part of the board that controls the solenoid is cooked. An electronics tech worth his salt could repair it or you could be lucky and the board has a fuse cooked on it. ( usually 120v items are fused) Does the water still run without the run on ? The actuator could be stuck as well , which is why the fuse blew and still doesn't work. See what voltage if any is going to the valve? I would guess it's something simple, but bad luck w a board is always possible . Keep posting I will keep an eye out for ya and let us know
Well you have to figure out where you have power and where you don't . So get a small volt meter and check your voltages. Coming out of wall,cord and so on . My guess it's something simple , cords are junk on some of that stuff so that is my guess
Your last question is very valid and yes that is very probable. If it's been a year or two on that battery ,then it's probably time. To be sure , get a small volt meter and see how many volts the battery has after charge. You can get a little more life out of it if you drain the battery alllll the way down. It might last a time or two or so but good luck . Oh motors are generally fused so it is possible you could have just blown one. Just trace wire down to find , Good Luck.
Can you hear it hum ? If not you probably blew a fuse in the unit. Hopefully you checked the breaker panel to make sure you didn't trip a breaker. If you do hear a hum ,you have power . It may be you lost your ground , but if you are not familiar with high voltage I would get someone who is.