I’m an experienced technology journalist who has been rooting phones, building PCs, and teaching people how to use their gadgets for 10 years. I previously served as the editor-in-chief of Lifehacker and the editor-in-chief of How-To Geek. I currently write for numerous publications including the New York Times, Popular Science, PCMag, and IGN. My work has also appeared in Wired, Macworld, The Daily Beast, and Engadget, and my expertise has been featured in interviews in in GQ, NPR, Business Insider, and Playboy.
I’ve been inspired to crack open my tech and make the most of it ever since I replaced my MacBook’s optical drive with an SSD. Here are some recent articles and guides I’ve written:
- The One Thing That Protects a Laptop After It’s Been Stolen — The New York Times
- What to Do If Your Laptop Has No Sound — PCMag
- Save Hundreds of Dollars on a Custom Computer Desk—By Building It Yourself — Popular Science
- You throw out 44 pounds of electronic waste a year. Here's how to keep it out of the dump. — Popular Science
- Six Essential Tips for First-Time PC Builders — Lifehacker
- The Best Way to Save Money on Tech: Buy Used — How-To Geek
Smontaggi ai quali Ho Lavorato
Le Mie Guide
Rispondi a "MacBook Pro 2019 Model "Flexgate" appears and disappears"@aliosh @danj I will send these things along to the team to investigate!