Le tue impostazioni
Ottieni un rapido accesso alle guide, ai componenti e alle risposte per i tuoi dispositivi
Sembra che il tuo carrello sia vuoto
I ran out of characters in the previous comment, but as you are installing the carrier into the base of the mouse, be sure to keep the spring (4) approximately as it is shown in the picture.
Thanks! The picture was what I needed after the mouse wheel parts came apart. My mouse is an M-BT58, but based on the numbers on the circuit board, there are probably several that are essentially the same. For others, here are some more details on putting things back together.
The mouse wheel has 4 parts:
1) The wheel itself (really a rubber tire and plastic rim, but they stay together)
2) Plastic carrier for the wheel
3) A spring for controlling rotation of the scroll wheel. This spring is at the top of the picture shown.
4) A spring for controlling clicks of the scroll wheel, shown near the wire leading to the computer.
1) Put spring (3) on carrier (2). There is a hole where the very tip of the end without the loop fits in.
2) Push the shorter axle of the mouse wheel into the carrier slightly depressing spring (3) as it is inserted. Once the wheel is inserted, the spring will stay in place.
3) Put spring (4) on the longer axle of the mouse wheel.
4) Install the carrier into the base of the mouse.
1) Put spring (3) on the carrier (2). There is a hole where the very tip of the end without the loop fits in.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.