Le tue impostazioni
Ottieni un rapido accesso alle guide, ai componenti e alle risposte per i tuoi dispositivi
Sembra che il tuo carrello sia vuoto
One thing you can try is opening the phone and checking the mainboard and display connectors - it is possible that water got inside and has corroded it either on the display cable or on the mainboard side. I would recommend cleaning (or soaking) the mainboard and display connector with Iso-propynol to remove other possible corrosion or debris, put it back together and see if the touch function works. If the corrosion is on the mainboard then it may be the damage is already too extensive. If it’s on the display side, then you may get lucky by changing the display.
Hope that helps….
Hi, you can use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat up the adhesive when removing the back cover. The purpose of heating it up is to make the removal easier and reduces the chance that the back cover will break when removing it.
Hi, it could be that the cable is not properly seated or was damaged. Is it possible to try another fingerprint cable/pad?
Hard to say, you would have to see if it is still strong enough.
Normally if the battery can be removed withou damage then it can be reused.
I had to replace the back cover as well as it was also damaged. You will have to try it and see if the adhesive is still strong enough to stick.
Normally if you can remove the battery, without damaging the screen then just replacing the battery should be ok
Yes, all the cables that are removable can be reused.
It could be the charger port is defective, even though it is new.
Have you tried another charger cable and plug? It will charge quicker over mains power than over USB charging.
If the computer doesn’t recognize it either, then I would guess that the new part is probably defective, if it was recognized with the old part before.
I would not recommend putting your phone in the microwave......it could cause serious damage to your phone and the microwave. There are metal components and the battery, which you do not want exploding in your oven. Use a heatgun or hair dryer to warm the battery cover, but you don't want to get it too hot either.
Pagina 1 di 2