- The battery can be removed first, once you open the phone. It’s only lightly adhered and comes with a pull tab for easy removal.
- Many components are modular and can be individually replaced.
- Display replacements, which are the most common repairs, are not prioritized in the design. (You have to completely disassemble the phone to swap out your screen.)
- While the Front Facing Camera’s new pop up ability is really cool, the added mechanical element makes it more likely to wear out and more complicated to replace.
- The primary access point for all repairs, the rear panel, is firmly glued in place.
(10 è il più facile da riparare)
Incorpora questa guida
Scegli una dimensione e copia il codice qui sotto per incorporare questa guida come un piccolo widget sul tuo sito / forum.