Changing dispaly and I dont no were I should work at.
I am changing the display and I have heard about static electricity shocking the inside of the iPhone, I wanted to no if this is a big problem or if i should not be worried about it. Also does anyone have an idea were I should work when I do this repair if the static electricity is a problem? Also I do not have the static safe drivers and wanted to no if simply touching them to a piece of metal would ground them enough to not shock the phone inside's? Any information on this subject would be great and very helpful.