iPod Touch 4 Stuck On iTunes Logo, Charges Fine, iTunes Wont Recognize
So, here are the facts:
1. iPod is stuck on the "connect to iTunes" screen.
2. Charges fine, on the wall
3. Computer will not charge or recognize the device.
4. iPod will not restore or hard reset using the buttons.
5. Both the home button and power button are functional.
6. I've updated iTunes, restarted my computer, updated drivers, etc. Seems nothing will make iTunes recognize this device.
7. I don't believe it's a hardware issue, since it will charge fine on the wall.
Please help! I do a lot of repair, but this one has me stumped.
Questa è una buona domanda?