Repairing Loose Headphone Jack
Player stuck in refreshing media mode
Where can I find a new battery?
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
Released on August 31, 2009, the Sansa Clip + is a flash memory based portable media player produced by SanDisk and is a redesign of the Sansa Clip. The Sansa Clip+ is aesthetically similar to the Clip, maintaining its basic design, audio hardware, compatibility, and 4-line OLED screen, with a few noticeable differences. The Clip+ comes in many variants: 2GB (black), 4GB (black, red, blue, white, or indigo), and 8GB (black).
Its design features a square case and navigation pad, that is not backlit. Unlike previous models, there is an microSDHC card slot allowing for the storage capacity of the device to be expanded up to 32 GB. Now, the player supports folder browsing and ReplayGain support.
The Sansa Clip+ was popular among audio enthusiasts and programmers due to its affordable price, excellent DAC, and relatively mature Rockbox port, which significantly improves battery life. Rockbox also adds features such as parametric EQ, completely gapless playback, and AAC audio playback.
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- Display: 1” OLED
- FM Tuner: Yes
- Formats Supported: Audio (MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Audible, OGG Vorbis, FLAC)
- Connectivity: 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone, USB 2.0
- Battery: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP2), XP (SP3), Vista, Vista (SP1), Vista (SP2), 7 Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Dimensions ( W x H x D): 1.4 x 2.2 x 0.6" / 3.6 x 5.6 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 0.85 oz / 24.10 g
- Package Weight: .3 lb
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.1 x 5 x 1.3"
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ manufacturer website