Domande SupportoPoni una Domanda
Non ci sono domande. Puoi essere il primo a porre una domanda!
Background and Identification
The Makita Power Cutter Saw (model EK6101) is a gas-powered power cutter. It is powered by a 61cc (4.4-horsepower) engine. The EK6101 is considered a light-weight power cutter, weighing in at 19.6 pounds. It has a 5-1/8-inch maximum cutting depth. The EK6101 can be used for metal decking, I-beams, brick/masonry, angle iron, cast iron pipe, stone/concrete blocks, road curbs, railroad rails, and asphalt. The 14-inch cutting blade is generally sold separately from the machine.
The Ek6101 power cutter includes a start capacitor with a start-support function to reduce the required pull-start force from users. It features “Stratified Air Scavenging” (SAS) that recovers up to 75 percent of unburned fuel to increase efficiency. The power cutter also includes a cyclonic air intake that discards large debris for increased air filter life. The EK6101 also has a self-tensioning belt designed to provide a more consistent power transfer. It includes an on-off choke operation switch with a touch-stop function for operator safety.
For this saw, Makita recommends using a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for two-stroke cycle engines. A 50:1 ratio is equal to 1 US gallon of gasoline and 2.6 fluid ounces of two-stroke engine oil.
The EK6101 has a clear fuel tank window with a fuel level indicator. It can be identified by the name “Makita” in lower-case letters on the main arm of the power cutter. The main body of the saw is teal, and the cutter-shield is silver-colored. The model number and other identifying information can be found on a white sticker located on the vertical section of the main handle.
- Assembled Depth (in.): 11.1 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 16.20 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 26.80 in
- Blade Diameter (in.): 14
- Overall Length: 29-1/2"
- Color Family: Teal
- Construction Material: Plastic
- Cuts Through: Concrete
- Included Accessories: Hand Tools
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (in.): 5.12
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 4 (3.2 kW)
- Power Tool Features: No Additional Features
- Saw Drive Type: Worm Drive
- Start Type: Other
- Tool weight (lb.): 19.6
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
- No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed : 9,850 / 4,400 RPM
- Fuel Mixture : 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 23.6 oz.
- Arbor w/ Adaptor : 20mm/1" adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth : 5-1/8"
- Dry Weight: 19.6 lbs.
- User Type: Professional
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- UPC Code : 088381-390736