Domande SupportoPoni una Domanda
Non ci sono domande. Puoi essere il primo a porre una domanda!
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Karcher Vacuum Universal (NT 48/1) is a powerful wet/dry cleaner developed for the needs of contract cleaners, automotive-area and trade. The NT 48/1 is produced by Karcher, an 80 year old German manufacturer and an industry leader in cleaning technologies.
Equipped with ergonomic properties, it is lightweight, has an eight-foot hose, and a 25’ power cord. Standard supplies that come with this wet/dry cleaner include a metal wand that fits into the end of the hose, a crevice tool for detailed cleaning, and a specialized floor tool (in addition to the cylindrical dust filter). These NT 48/1 have an integrated cable hook and accessory storage for these tools.
- Container emptying:
- Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
- Accessory Storage:
- Accessories can be attached to the container at the rear of the machine.
- Model Number: 1.428-623.0
- Container capacity: 12.7 gallons
- Vacuum motor: 10 AMPS
- Waterlift: 80”
- Maximum power rating: 1,200 W
- Filtration system: Traditional cylindrical
- Cable length: 25‘ (7.6 m)
- Hose length & diameter: 8‘ x 1.37” (2,438 mm x 35 mm)
- Air flow rate: 141 cfm
- Sound pressure level: 72 db(A)
- Ship Weight (with accessories): 23 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 in x 15.5 in x 30.5 in
- Crevice nozzle
- Filter bag, Paper
- Container material, Plastic