How to fix FPC connector in a Huawei Y520-U22
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Huawei Ascend Y520-U22 is an Android smartphone released in 2014 as part of the Y-series in Huawei’s Ascend line. It is an entry level smartphone featuring a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, a 1.3GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, a 1730 mAh battery, and 4GB of storage, which can be expanded via microSD. The Y520-U22 also has a 5MP fixed-focus rear camera with Digital Zoom features and a VGA (Video Graphics Array) front camera.
Weighing in at 150g, the Huawei Ascend Y520 smartphone measures 134.2 mm x 67 mm x 10.2 mm. It has an LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and 218 ppi pixel density. Connectivity options of the Y520-U22 include Wi-FI, Bluetooth, GPS and more.
- Display: 4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~62.1% screen-to-body ratio), 480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~218 ppi density), TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6572
- CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400
- Memory: microSDHC (dedicated slot), 4GB 512MB RAM
- Main Camera: 5 MP, AF, LED Flash, 480p@fps
- Selfie Camera: VGA
- Dimensions: 134.2 x 67 x 10.2 mm (5.28 x 2.64 x 0.40 in)
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Pink