Domande SupportoPoni una Domanda
Non ci sono domande. Puoi essere il primo a porre una domanda!
Background and Identification
Dehumidifiers are machines that remove water vapor from the air around them, and they come in a variety of sizes and capabilities. Some very large dehumidifying machines are used in public buildings, including ice rinks or swimming pools, where the presence of so much water could cause serious issues with mildew and water damage if not combated with a dehumidifier. Dehumidifiers are also commonly found in storage warehouses or anywhere else where humid air or water could cause damage.
The DriEaz F203-A dehumidifier is a refrigerant dehumidifier. This means that it pulls air into the inner compartment, and passes it over a cooler surface. This causes condensation to form, which drips into a collection chamber inside the dehumidifier. The air is then passed back out of the dehumidifier with less water in it. Over time, this lowers the humidity of the surrounding area.
- Model: DrizAir 1200 F203-A
- Type: Standard refrigerant
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Dimensions (H × D × W): 32 × 20 × 19.5 in (83 × 50 × 50 cm)
- Power: 6.4 amps, 115 volts
- Water removal AHAM (at 80°F/60% RH): 64 pts (30 liters) / day
- Water removal max. (at 90°F/90% RH): 132.3 pts. (62.6 liters) / day
- Max process air: 235 CFM (400 CMH)
- Operating range: 33°–100°F (1°–38°C)
- Air filter: 3M HAF filter (part no. F368)
- Power cord: 25 ft. (7.6 m)
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene housing
- Dri‑Eaz Dehumidifier Drain Hose (15‑00195)