kory hentges, here is what the service manuial says to try first. Check to see if you can get in the diagnostics mode
"The Diagnostic Tests will test and verify all of the inputs to the machine control electronics board. These tests are an overall check of the dryer electronics and the related components. The tests should be run prior to making any of the troubleshooting tests.
ACTIVATING THE DIAGNOSTIC TEST MODE
1. Make sure that the dryer is in the “Standby” mode (plugged in and all of the indicators are off).
2. Press the following control panel keypad sequence all within 5 seconds:
More Time—Less Time—More Time—Less Time.
3. All indicators on the console should nowbe illuminated with “88” showing in the “Estimated Time Remaining” display, if this test mode has been entered successfully." Also, check to make sure that ribbon connectors P3 and P4 are inserted all the way into the machine control electronics board. The service manual also suggest that, if you unit should not power up, to:
" 1. Check the 120 VAC electrical supply.
2. Check the wiring harness connections.
3. Check the control electronics."
The attached image is the wiring diagram for the dryer. you can clearly see that the door switch is a definite possibility. If your door switch is not functioning, your drum light will not come on. Hope this helps, good luck.
Questa risposta è stata utile?