Water detected in usb port
Hi, my pixel 4a got dropped into a toilet (briefly lol) and it seemed fine after. However, it soon gave me the “water in usb port” message and wouldn't charge. So I left it alone and, unfortunately, did not turn it off and the battery went dead. Now it has been 3 days and it still won't take a charge. It does go to the recovery selection screen if it's plugged in and I hold power and down, but it turns off withing 5-10 seconds or if I select any options.
- Water detected at usb port but still working
- Battery died and it turned off on its own
- Boots to recovery mode selection screen but shuts off when any selection is made
So the question is: will taking it apart and cleaning up the usb port have a chance at success? Or will I have to replace the battery as well as it may have depleted too far?
Thank you for any and all advice
Questa è una buona domanda?