MacBook Pro no startup sound, and not able to start
My MBP A1260 just died, nothing special lead up to this. It have been trustfully been working for 2.5 years.
No startup sound or picture, though the superdrive does it regular startup thing, the fans start (normal speed) and the on/off light comes on when I power it on. This is what I have tried:
- Startup with external screen
- Disconnected all external devices
- Reset PRAM and SMC
- Power up with or without battery
- Startup without RAM and tried on by one of the ram chip's
- Opened it up and tried starting without:
- Hard drive
- iSight camera
- Disconnected-connected all accessible (from the "top) connectors
I even coneccted an older battery to check if the poweradaptor is able to charge it, and that looks OK.
Currently running out of ideas here, anyone? I'm I looking on a dead main board here?
Best regards Stein
Questa è una buona domanda?