The common issues any laptop system suffer from:
- Spilling any liquids on it
- Stilling it down on a wet surface, dropping it into a puddle or pool
- Dropping it
- Dropping something heavy on it
- Banging it
- Sitting on it
- Cat or Dog peeing or defecting on it
- Not using the proper charger and one thats not damaged
- Not using a proper case or storing liquids within the case
Other things that can get you!
- Not using a personal firewall on the system when connected to the internet
- Using any WiFi network without using WPA or WPA2 secured connection
- Using a public/hotel WiFi connection without using a VPN connection
- Making sure you have a good antivirus/malware/spyware apps.
- Making sure you've protected your personal info thats stored on your laptop
- Using a system password and encrypting the storage drive/s
- Use at least a 6 alpha-digital password on your user ID's
- Don't forget to write them down somewhere were you can find them if you forget and make sure they are not with your system
- Don't forget to backup! Or have a means to store stuff on an online server (cloud) so when you're on the road you can backup as well. The more often the better! And have at least two copies.
Questa risposta è stata utile?