Problems after battery replacing (no booting, no charging...)
after using my GT-N8010 for some years I realized my battery had to be replaced (long charging time, short duration full load). So I got a Patona 3104 SP3676B1A to replace the original battery (I'm sure it fits for this model).
After the replacement I have those problems now:
- The tablet will not boot by pressing the power-button - nothing happens.
- There is no charging indication when I plug it in (PC or charger).
- Nothing happens when I press the power- and volume-button for 15secs.
- I checked the ribbons inside the device well!
- By connecting to the PC, there is no device recognition of the PC.
- By pressing the power-button I can here a quiet sound of some inside part showing reaction (like a quiet "click").
Any ideas what could be the problem here?
Thanks for any hints in advance!
Questa è una buona domanda?