water( tang) damage itunes recognizes the phone
my phone iPhone 6 plus had a glucose water (tang) shower, following is the transcript of how all went through.
- phone was still working; i tried switching it off... the screen kinf of flickered for couple of seconds, after that the apple white screen kept blinking for couple of minutes since then its dead.
- tried drying up with the hot air dryer. phone become hot like a hot plate.
- send it to few repair guys they said power IC need to be changed and the parts are not available. i doubt they are able to diagnose it properly.
- phone is recognizable on the computer; as you connect it opens up with a dialogue box do you trust this computer.... yes...
- pls enter information on your phone ( i guess its the password but screen is black and i cant do anything).
- when connected to power it does vibrates. also the phone becomes hot on the upper right corner near the power button after charging for 15-20 mins.
- apple says we will replace it but i have lot of data which wasn't loaded on iCloud or iTunes specially photos about 20 gb.
- sighting all above, how do you see it.. do i have a chance of getting the data back any advises on what next to do or any company in Mumbai or india which those who are specialised to undertake such jobs ?
Questa è una buona domanda?