Hi, I have encountered the same problem. Finally I successfully solve it with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.
Try this first:
In most cases, you can solve these problems by putting the phone into recovery mode and restoring it from backup. To do that, follow these instructions:
1. Connect the iPhone's USB cable to your computer, but not your iPhone.
2. Turn your iPhone off. If the phone won't turn off in the traditional manner, just keep holding the buttons until the screen goes dark.
3. Once you've turned the device off, press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device's dock connector.
4. When it turns on, keep pressing the home button until the iTunes logo appears on the screen.
5. You'll know the phone is now in recovery mode because a window in iTunes will tell you.
6. You can then start the restore process by clicking the "Restore" button in the iTunes window.
Hope it can help you.
Questa risposta è stata utile?
That is similar to what i have wrong with my IPhone 5s. It stays off but once i try to turn it on in all ways it goes to the apple logo screen for 10-20 seconds then turns off. I cant update it, restore it or do anything. It only goes to the apple screen and off. Is there a way to fix it? Or possibly get my pictures off of it. I have important pictures i can't loose.
da Hannah Dollens
i have the exact same problem! have u fixed it yet?, can u tell me what to do
Hey Hanah Doellens how did you go i have same problems as youre 5s aswell please help
da Van Tboi
we have all the same problem but you must restore your iphone just put your iphone in DFU mode then restore it using itunes 11.3.1 hope this will work for you!
If it fails, maybe you can try to fix iPhone 4 suck on Apple logo by using recovery tool.
Mostra altri 14 commenti