Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Information & Background
The Sony Vaio PCG-7A2L model, also known as the VGN-FS645P, boasts a 80 GB hard drive and a 1.41-inch closed thickness. This unit has a 15.4” WXGA XBRITE LCD screen, runs Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition by default, has an integrated modem, and wireless capabilities. Although released in 2005, there is relatively little following for this device.
- Processor - Intel Pentium M 1.6 GHz processor with Centrino technology
- Memory - 512 MB RAM (support up to 2 GB RAM)
- Hard Drive - 80 GB hard drive
- Optical Drive - CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive
- Display - 15.4” WXGA XBRITE LCD screen
- Wireless Networking - Integrated 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
- MemoryStick card slot
Identifying the PCG-7A2L
The version number is located on the bottom of the notebook or on the lower right hand corner of the display screen. In this guide, we will use version VGN-FS645P.
A detailed troubleshooting guide for this device can be found here.
More information can be found about the PCG-7A2L (VGN-FS645P) at the following locations: