The SX700 HS is part of the PowerShot series. Canon released the SX700 HS in April of 2014. Notable features include a display with a diagonal length of 3.0 in (7.5 cm), 30x zoom, 1080p full HD shots, and 60p recording. The SX700 HS also features wifi certification, NFC capabilities, and smartphone connectivity.
Release date: April 9, 2014
Developer: Canon Inc.
- 4 hour 3.7V Lithium-ion Battery
- 7.5 cm LED-backlit widescreen
- 16.1 MP
- 1080p/60p HD video recording (60 fps)
- 30x Zoom (60x Zoom Plus)
- 4.5-135.0mm lens (1:3.2-6:9 ratio)
- Hybrid IR filter
- Auto image stabilization
- Auto HDR for photos and videos
- Micro HDMI
- Mini USB 2.0
Storage: Support for SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
- Remote Shooting (Mobile Device Connect)
Dimensions: 4.44 × 2.59 × 1.37 in (112.7 × 65.8 × 34.8 mm)
Weight: 269 g (9.49 oz)
- Diagnose and repair device failures with our Canon Powershot SX700 HS Troubleshooting Page.
Information on the Canon Powershot S/SX line
Customer submitted reviews