Canon EOS M5 Teardown
Questi sono alcuni strumenti di uso comune usati per lavorare su questo dispositivo. Potrebbe non essere necessario ogni strumento per ogni procedura.
Background and Identification
The Canon EOS M5 is a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera released by Canon in November 2016. Mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras have a single, removable lens and use a digital display system instead of an optical viewfinder. The term “mirrorless” means that the camera does not have a reflex mirror or optical viewfinder as found in digital single-lens reflex cameras (DSLR). Rather, it has an electronic viewfinder that displays what the camera image sensor sees. Similar to a DSLR, mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras can accept any interchangeable lens of a series that is compatible with the lens mount of that camera.
Like all the Canon EOS M series cameras, the M5 uses the Canon EF-M lens mount. In the M series, the M5 is the first to have an integrated electronic viewfinder. Also, the camera screen can be turned outwards so that the user can view themselves while filming.
- Type: Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
- Lens mount: Canon EF-M
- Sensor: dual-pixel CMOS sensor
- Image sensor size: 22.3 mm × 14.9 mm (APS-C)
- Maximum resolution: 24.2 MP
- ASA/ISO range: ISO 100-25600
- Recording medium: SDXC (UHS-I capable)
- Focus: Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus
- Frame rate: 9 fps; 7 fps with autofocus
- Shutter speeds: 30 s to 1/4000 s
- Viewfinder: 2.36-million dot OLED EVF
- Image sensor: DIGIC 7
- Video/movie recording: 1080p (60, 30 and 24 fps)
- Rear LCD monitor: 3.2 in 1.62-million-dot LCD
- Battery: LP-E17
- Data Port(s): Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 116 mm × 89 mm × 61 mm (4.6 in × 3.5 in × 2.4 in)
- Weight: 427 g (15.1 oz)