Questa pagina wiki è un abbozzo. Aiuta iFixit aggiungendo informazioni!
Flash Not Working
- The solution to the flash not working may be as simple as resetting your camera which can be found using the Reset Guide.
- If resetting the camera does not work you may need to replace the flash in your camera using the Disassembling the Flash Guide.
Camera Is Unresponsive
- This is an easy fix that could be solved by verifying the camera battery is charged.
- If your battery is charged and still does not work you may try pressing the reset button using instructions found in the Reset Guide or try replacing the battery using the Removing the Battery Guide.
Pictures Appear Blurry
- First try cleaning the lens. If the problem still remains, consider replacing the lens following the Disassembly of Camera Lens Guide.
LCD Screen Not Working
- The first solution is to make sure the battery is fully charged.
* If the battery won't charge, it may need to be replaced, it can be done following the Removing the Battery Guide.
- If the battery is not the issue, the next step would be to reset the camera following the Reset Guide.
- If the first two solutions are unsuccessful, the LCD screen may need replacing using the Disassembly of the LCD Screen Guide.
- If the lens is broken, the only solution is to replace the lens which can be done following the Disassembly of the Camera Lens Guide.