* There is a better way to open the enclosure without damaging the edge: using a pliers to push the two sides apart where the bunny ears lift up (google for videos).
* The cable can actually be threaded through the rubber/plastic grommet if you have the patience to remove the broken cable from it and make the two small holes bigger with a drill bit. This can be frustrating but is the only way to keep the original appearance. Be sure to leave enough cable after the grommet for soldering.
* Thin (2-3mm) heat shrink is a good way to insulate the exposed wire after threading it through the grommet.
* If you trust your soldering skills, consider de-soldering the old cables from the terminals.
* Applying a little super glue along the edge and clamping for a few hours is all that is needed to keep it closed permanently.
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.