I followed these great instructions but for one point: I didn’t use acetone at all, I just used a very thin metal blade (some kind of surgical tool used by dentists) to unglue the battery packs. There is always the risk of piercing a pack but with the proper blade (thin but no cutting edge, very flexible but with a very strong inoxydable steel) it worked very well and I had the feeling that acetone was much more dangerous (just a very small drop on a circuit board could be bad, plus the strong necessity of a thorough clean afterwards to make sure the next glue won’t be dissolved by remaining acetone vapors …). And I second the very first remark, make sure to leave enough space to re-install the loudspeakers, on the left side my battery was glued 1 mm to close to the unibody side …
Quando lo avranno fatto, sarai in grado di visualizzare un grafico della reputazione guadagnata nel tempo da loro.
Ecco un'anteprima di come il grafico apparirà:
Ancora nessuna reputazione acquisita.